- 1 cup dry roasted macadamia or almond meal
- 1/2 cup dry roasted blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup or (1 tablespoon honey and 3 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon white almond butter or macadamia nut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 50 grams 85% dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of NOX15
Preheat your oven to 175°C. Line a tray with baking paper.
Place the macadamia, almonds and desiccated coconut into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a crumb. Add the remaining biscuit ingredients and blend until the mixture is well combined and sticking together. Use your hands, slightly dampened if the mixture is sticky, to shape the mixture into 16 even sized balls. Place the balls on the tray and gently flatten. Bake the biscuits for 12 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before gently transferring them to a cooling rack.
Once the biscuits have cooled, in a small bowl mix together the ingredients for the chocolate cream. Dollop an even amount of the chocolate cream onto the centre of 8 of the biscuits. Top each one with another biscuit and gently press down. Place the biscuits into the fridge to set and to store. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.