- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup white almond butter or macadamia nut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup or (2 tablespoons honey and 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon NOX15
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams dark chocolate, melted
Place the ice cream ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
Pour the mixture into mini silicon ice cream moulds and place in the freezer to set.
Once set dip each ice cream into the chocolate to coat. Return the ice creams to the freezer to set.
Eat and enjoy.